1.18.2009

Eyes...

(Be sure to listen for my hardy-har-har laugh; 
I'm not quite sure where that came from.)

5 comments:

Katie said...

I miss you guys... let's all move back to Utah. :) No seriously, I'm thinking about it... seriously.

Char Valentiner said...

My granddaughter's a movie star already. WOW! Have you ever seen anyone cuter? I don't think so. Thanks for sharing the pictures and all. It helps a little through the long separations.

Sunny said...

Stella does the same things with my contact case. It makes me laugh. When I was 14 my brother John was a toddler. I used to put drops in my eyes every morning. He would watch me do it. One day he found an eye-dropper-esque bottle of super glue. Sure enough he got super glue on the eye lid. Awesome. Laila is a doll. I love hearing her say, "Eye! Eye!"

Marie {Make and Takes} said...

Are you kidding me?????????

She is the cutest little girl. I'm dying that I haven't seen enough of her. AND you're updating your blog! yay. Seriously, she is the cutest thing in the whole world. You done good!

BG said...

Eye Eye what a cutie and you catch the funny and special everyday moments so well You are so awesome all of you. Glad to have a small part of your family
Love and hugs from us so fare away Lillan and Frank