1.30.2009

I just looked up...

...and this is what I saw!  She took her diaper off.  Any suggestions on how to nip this new little discovery in the bud are very welcome.  Right now I'm thinking duct tape.


And, no, that's not poop.  But for a moment I thought it was and I almost threw up.

6 comments:

dave&abby johnson family said...

Hey you! Came across your blog from Sabrina's and had to say hello! How are you? You are such a cute mom! Hope you don't mind me peeking in now and then to say hello!!

Katie said...

I almost threw up too... thanks for clearing up my concern. I wasn't going to be able to give that Laila-bug anymore kisses. I feel much better now. :)

Sunny said...

We have the same problem, two suggestions. 1) perhaps you have an early potty girl...put her in underwear? (Not fun for anyone though) 2)Keep her in pants that are tough to get off. If she is wearing the pants they can't get to the diaper.

Miss you today. I had a hard mom day and I missed my friend who I could call and cry to.

Cassie Jeter said...

Your little girl is so cute!! Good luck with the phase!! Ahh, what we have to look forward too! I don't know if you heard, but we had our little girl January 30th at 2:02 in the afternoon! I'll have to email you the details soon!

Kristina said...

Oh no ;-) You want them to learn new things, but not this type of thing and not going headlong off of walls either (Joseph's new thing). Good luck!

Littleshortstacks said...

Thank heavens that wasn't poop...
My technique that has done me well for about a year (she learned very early how to take her diaper off) is to keep the poor kid in onsies. She's learning how to unsnap now, but it still works fairly well just having that extra layer as a deterrent.
Carter's makes 24 month onesies that are giant. They are still too big on Ellie...I guess my point is that Laila isn't too big for onesies :-)