3.17.2009

The Circus is here...


6 comments:

Sunny said...

These photos break my heart. Laila is so big, she looks like Laila but she has gotten so big. Her hair is long and gorgeous. I miss her and you guys so much. Wish we could have been there with you.

Emily Redd said...

love those elephants! My son Alex is an elephant LOVER, he is obsessed so we go to the circus every year so we can see the elephants. I love it! So fun.

pianogirl said...

Laila is so adorable! I bet she loved the circus. How fun!

Roy said...

Cutest little booger, ever.

Littleshortstacks said...

Your little girl keeps getting cuter and cuter. Laila is simply adorable.
Was that the law enforment memorial lion in the picture?

The Jayroes said...

awww... that is just THE cutest thing! love her little face watching the elephants - she is so enamored.